Every day lot of themes and plugins are getting developed and used on various sites.You will amazed that 90% of these themes and plugins are free to use. But who knows where are they and how to download them and get them work.
You might have come across these questions
- You must have seen a website with a cool slider, or a interesting widget , or something which exactly you want your website to be , but you close it or save the link to show to your web developer ?
- Found an attractive design layout and want exactly like the one ?
- Want to know what your competitors are using to boost their site ?
- Want to check the backlinks and seo tools or plugins used by other websites ?
- And ofcourse want to save money on building such sites ?
WP Sitespy is a simple to use wordpress plugin which will ask you to enter the url of the website you want to search and it will show what theme it use, what plugins it use, what newsletter it use and will show you the backlinks, who.is details of that site. And upon clicking on the search result it will take you directly to the plugin download link.
This plugin works both inside and outside the dashboard area. Inside dashboard there is a option called wpsitespy , just click on it and explore it while you can use it on the front end by using a small shortcode [tp-fetch], it will show the complete working on the front page.
- Detect Theme
- Detect Plugins
- Detect Newsletter
- Database Saving Option Along with Search